I Finally Found It.
After all of these years, a song that perfectly matches my mentality throughout my teenage years.
Song is It Ain’t Gonna Save Me by Jay Reatard. And yes, Reatard is how the artists name is spelled. More blogs to follow close on the heels of this one, because I know many of you are asking “Where’s Ryan and his hilarious blogs?!”
For those who have trouble picking up on net sarcasm, that preceding sentence was a prime example.
- arrrghhhkieran reblogged this from neurotic-cacophony and added:
- immortaljellies likes this
- la-sonambula likes this
- purepopfornowpeople likes this
- gabbalogna reblogged this from neurotic-cacophony
- crowshear reblogged this from neurotic-cacophony and added:
- suffire reblogged this from homersenemy
- wagonwheelwatusi reblogged this from homersenemy
- pussybow likes this
- my-little-underground likes this
- homersenemy reblogged this from lifeinthedollhouse and added:
- homersenemy likes this
- lifeinthedollhouse reblogged this from neurotic-cacophony and added:
- fossli said: hola ryan, its nicole =)
- neurotic-cacophony posted this